Jan 17, 2024
Skincare Supplements. Do They Work?
Taking care of your skin involves more than just applying the right skincare products. The key to achieving naturally healthy skin also encompasses ensuring that you are nourishing your body from the inside out. This is where skincare supplements come into play, providing essential nutrients that might be missing from your diet. In this blog post, we will explore the efficacy of these supplements, focusing on three powerful ingredients which can enhance skin health and combat common skin woes like acne and hyperpigmentation.
1. Benefits of Sheep Placenta for the Skin
One of the most intriguing skincare supplements gaining popularity in recent years is sheep placenta. Rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals, the sheep placenta is known to promote skin regeneration and rejuvenation. Fibroblast cells within the skin are responsible for generating collagen and hyaluronic acid, earning them the designation of collagen cells. The incorporation of sheep placenta extracts rejuvenates these fibroblast cells, restoring their optimal functionality and facilitating the production of substantial amounts of collagen and hyaluronic acid. While hyaluronic acid aids in retaining skin moisture, collagen ensures skin elasticity, collectively contributing to overall skin health.
To take it up a notch, the sheep placenta is also renowned for its hydrating properties. Proper hydration is crucial for healthy skin, as it helps maintain the skin’s moisture balance, preventing dryness and flakiness. Regular consumption of sheep placenta supplements contributes to a well-hydrated and youthful-looking skin, making it a valuable addition to your skincare regimen.
2. Powerful Antioxidants in Blue-Green Algae
Blue-green algae, such as Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (AFA) are nutrient-dense superfoods containing a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Plus, the inclusion of mighty C-Phycocyanin, a natural antioxidant approximately 20 times more powerful than vitamin C, helps fortify cell and tissue resilience against oxidative stress, the harmful molecules that can damage skin cells and accelerate the ageing process. With blue-green algae supplements, you introduce powerful antioxidants into your body, helping protect your skin from oxidative stress and premature ageing.
Furthermore, these microalgae are rich in chlorophyll, a natural detoxifier that promotes clear and radiant skin. By eliminating toxins from your body, chlorophyll contributes to a healthier complexion, reducing the likelihood of acne breakouts and other skin issues.
3. Organic Nutrients to Reduce Inflammation and Related Conditions
Inflammation is a common underlying cause of various skin conditions, including acne and hyperpigmentation. Embracing organic nutrients like astaxanthin, green tea extract, and zinc can be a game-changer for your skin health.
- Astaxanthin: This powerhouse antioxidant, derived from microalgae and responsible for the pink hue in salmon and flamingos, has gained recognition for its potent anti-inflammatory properties. Astaxanthin surpasses many other antioxidants in its ability to neutralise free radicals and reduce inflammation, making it a valuable addition to your skincare routine. Consuming Astaxanthin can help combat skin redness, swelling, and irritation, promoting a calmer complexion and reducing the risk of inflammatory skin conditions. Research has also shown that the consumption of Astaxanthin not only diminishes wrinkles but also hinders the production of age spots while safeguarding fibroblasts from the detrimental effects of free radicals.
- Green Tea Extract: Another natural marvel, green tea extract, contains polyphenols that possess remarkable anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. These properties help fight acne by curbing inflammation and controlling the growth of acne-causing bacteria. Regular consumption of green tea extract supplements aids in maintaining clear and healthy skin, making it an excellent choice for those prone to acne breakouts.
- Zinc: Essential for overall health, zinc plays a pivotal role in regulating skin inflammation and supporting the skin’s natural healing processes. A deficiency in zinc can lead to various skin problems, including acne and hyperpigmentation. By including zinc supplements in your diet, you provide your skin with the necessary support to combat inflammation, promoting a balanced and even complexion.
Skincare supplements can indeed work wonders for your skin when chosen wisely and incorporated into a balanced diet. From sheep placenta’s collagen-boosting properties to the powerful antioxidants in blue-green algae and the anti-inflammatory benefits of astaxanthin, green tea extract, and zinc, these supplements provide the nutrients your skin needs from the inside out.
Ready to transform your skincare routine and unveil a more youthful, vibrant you? Discover the power of ZÉLL-V, your ultimate companion in the journey towards healthier skin. Our carefully crafted supplements harness the goodness of natural ingredients, ensuring your skin receives the nourishment it deserves. Contact us today to know more!